HERSHEY`S BEST BROWNIES
Copy fp rinnchan
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar ( I used only 1 1/4 cups brown sugar)
2 teaspn vanilla extract
3/4 cups hershey`s cocoa powder ( I used the usual cocoa powder)
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspn baking powder
1/4 teaspn fine salt
1 cup chopped nuts (I used chopped cashew nuts, almonds & walnuts)
1. Heat oven to 170 deg cel. Grease 13" x 9" pan.
2. Place butter/margarine in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave at HIGH for 2
or 2 1/2 mins or until melted. Let cold.
3. Stir in sugar and vanilla essence.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with spatula after each addition.
5. Add cocoa powder, beat until well-blended.
6. Add flour which has been sifted with baking powder and salt. Beat well.
7. Stir in nuts.
8. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30mins to 35mins or until brownies
begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Frost with cooking
chocolate and dust surface with icing sugar. Cut into bars and ready to serve.