2 cups (400 grams) granulated white sugar
1 3/4 cups (245 grams) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (75 grams) cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs*
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium sized bananas)*
1 cup (240 ml) warm water*
1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
1/2 cup (120 ml) safflower or canola oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
bahan bertanda * ibu masuk blender aje bg sebati baru campur bahan lain
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place rack in the center of the oven.
2. Butter, or spray with a non stick vegetable spray, a 9 x 13 inch (23 x 33 cm) pan. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, mashed bananas, water, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir, or whisk, until combined. You will notice that the batter is quite thin.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. When completely cooled, frost with the Ganache
Rasa kek seperti kek pisang lain tp lebih moist dan sedap jika diletakkan ganache lagi sedap rasanya kanak2 juga sukakan rasanya