RICH MARBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE SHEILA MAMBO
Source : Shiela Mambo via Kacip via Mamafami and copy ummi aisyah
125g dark chocolate - diced and melted
125g castor sugar
2 eggs - slightly beaten
155g self raising flour
80 ml fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream butter and sugar till light.
2. Pour in the eggs, a little at a time. Add in vanilla essence. Continue beating.
3. Add in flour alternately with fresh milk, starting and ending with flour.
4. Divide the mixture into 2. Add one portion with the melted chocolate and leave the other one plain.
5. Grese well, a small baking tin. Spoon 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the middle of the baking tin. Top it with 2 tablespoons of chocolate mixture. Continue the proses until all the mixture is used up.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 45 minutes or till done.