CHICKEN LUNCHEON ROLLS
Adapted from Ayin's Roti Ham Keju
250 g high protein flour (MamaFaMi add a little bit more.. but I don't cause I only used 1 egg yolk)
30 g sugar
20 g milk powder
6 g instant dried yeast (1 1/2 teaspoons)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon bread softener
2 egg yolks (used 1 only A grade)
130 ml fresh milk
30 g butter
3 pieces Chicken Luncheon ~ cut to small pieces
Mozzarella cheese ~ grated (MaDiHaA used sliced cheese)
Method : (Breadmaker method)
1. Pour fresh milk into the breadmaker pan. Add in salt, sugar and egg yolks
2. Top it with sifted flour, dry yeast, milk powder and dough softener.
3. Set the Breadmaker to Dough function.
4. Once the dough is just combined, add in butter and leave the Breadmaker to continue doing it's job. This process will take about 1 1/2 hour including prooving.
5. Remove dough from BM and punch down to release the air. Cut the dough to 2portions.
6. Roll the dough flat. Sprinkle with cheese and chicken luncheon. Then roll like swiss roll. Slice to the thickness of 1/2 inch. Arrange on the baking tray sprinkled with a bit of flour. Repeat the same procedure with the other portion. (MaDiHaA put sliced dough in paper liner)
7. Leave to proof till double the size.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 30 minutes or so. (MaDiHaA baked only 14 ~ 15 minutes @ 170C)
9. Once out of the oven, brush with butter.