terasa nak mkn donut jd buat lah lak donut ni.entah kali ke berapa dah buat donut lela ni dah byk kali kot tp saje aje lah tayang kanDONUT LELA
2 big potatoes ~ peeled, cut to small pieces, boiled and mashed
3/4 cup lukewarm milk
2 egg yolks
4 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (I added)
500g all purpose flour
1 tablespoon instant dried yeast
3 tablespoons margarine
1. Pour the lukewarm milk into the Bread Maker pan. Add in mashed potato, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla essence.
2. Top it with flour. Sprinkle the instant dried yeast on top.
3. Set the Bread Maker to Dough. Once the dough is just incorporated, add in margarine and allow the Bread Maker to finish it's process which takes about 1 1/2 hour including proving.
4. Remove from the pan, punch down to let out air from the doh. Roll to the thickness of 1 cm and cut using the donut cutter.
5. Arrange on a tray lined with plastic for easy handling. Leave for half an hour, covered.
6. Fry till golden brown. Coat with castor sugar or dip in melted cooking chocolate and sprinkle with toppings of your choice
Utk bebudak yg kat umah dan kaum seangkatan he..he..