MIXED FRUIT MUFFIN
130 g flour (I used cake flour)
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
70 g castor sugar
50 g butter (I used margarine)
70 - 80 ml fresh milk
30 g fresh blueberries }
30 g blueberries (in pack) } I omit both and instead I added dried mix fruit
1. Preheat oven at 180 C (for big ovens and 160 C for a small oven).
2. Line the muffin tray with papercups.
3. Sift flour, bicarbonate soda, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon powder. Set aside.
4. Melt butter on low heat.
5. Add egg, milk and melted butter into the sifted ingredients and stir, just to mix. Do not overmix!
6. Add in the mixed fruit and stir to mix.
7. Scoop a bit of the mixture into the prepared tin and bake till done.