Adapted from Sis Hanieliza's Fotopages
copy dr mamafami
Ingredient A :
500g wholemeal flour
25g milk powder
10g instant yeast
1 teaspoon bread softener
1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredient B :
Ingredient C : (ibu tak letak filling buat plain aje)
Curry puff filling
1. Mix well ingredients A.
2. Add in water and knead till a soft dough is formed.(I called upon my antique but still reliable mixer to help me with this process!)
3. Add in margarine and knead again till soft and elastic.
4, Make into a big ball and cover with a clean plastic bag. Leave to prove till double the size.
5. Punch down the dough and divide the dough into 50g balls.
6. Flatten the dough and put the filling. Cover the filling with dough.
7. Leave to prove for another 20 minutes or so.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius till golden brown.
9. Once out of the oven, brush some margarine on top.
2 large eggs
3 Tbsp. whipping cream (ibu tukarkan kpd susu cair aje tak mo ler byk sgt mkn yg lemak2 ni padahal memang takde stok whipping cream lah)
2 castelvetrano olives, pit removed and each olive torn into 2 or 3 pieces (letak majerin kali masin sikit)
~ Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste (letak ajishio+blackpepper)
3 Tbsp. toasted breadcrumbs (guna yg yellow tu pasal nampak kuning semacam je0
Preheat oven to 350 degrees convection, or 375 conventional.
Crack 2 eggs into a gratin dish, being careful not to break the yolks. Drizzle on the cream, scatter bits of olive around the eggs, and season to taste with freshly ground pepper and kosher salt.
Bake about 6 minutes, or until the white is set and yolks are very loose. (The dish will continue to cook once it’s out of the oven.)
Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top of each dish. Serve hot.
Here’s how Jenn makes bread crumbs: Remove the crust from a loaf of ciabatta and tear the bread into 1/2- to 1-inch cubes. Toss with olive oil and a little salt, then toast on a sheet pan at 350 degrees, until dry. Crush with the back of a pan and run through a coarse sieve to eliminate any large pieces. Add some chopped thyme...(*
Hasil gabungan 2 resepi yg memang best tp aku tambah sos cili sikit buat mcm benjo tu sedap